Find out how you can help Havering Mind
Poor mental health is now the number one reason for staff absence.
Mental health training offers a cost-effective way to promote mental wellbeing in your organisation and at home.
With a range of courses to choose from, you're sure to find one that suits you.
Our training courses:
· Can be delivered as a half-day session
· Can usually accommodate between 8 & 20 people per session
· Can be delivered on our premises
· Can be developed to meet your requirements and fit your exact needs
Do you need a training session for a group of staff at your organisation?
You choose the date, duration and location of the course, and we come to you. All you need is:
· A suitable venue to accommodate the session
· A projector
· A flip chart with pens / white board
Prices are dependent on your sector and training requirements with reduced rates for charities, students
Did you know?
· Mental health problems cost the UK economy over £100 billion a year.
· Stress has now become the main cause of long-term sickness absence for the first time across the British workforce, overtaking acute illnesses like cancer.
· The huge cost of mental health problems to employers is widely recognised and currently estimated at £1035 for every employee in the UK.
· An estimate 46,207 adults in Havering who are aged 16+ have at least one psychiatric disorder
£44 million was spent on mental health care in Havering in 2012/13. Of this only 2% was spent on prevention and only within substance abuse