Havering Christmas Land 2023
Returning for 2023….local mental health charity Mind in Havering, Barking & Dagenham presents a unique and magical Christmas Attraction……Havering Christmas Land! With over 25,000 visitors in 2022 we are delighted to be back bigger and better this year!
Located in Harrow Lodge Park, Hornchurch, Havering, RM11 1JU next door to the new Harrow Lodge Leisure centre, it features:
- The historic Harrow Lodge House building beautifully illuminated with twinkling lights
- A spectacular Christmas Lights Walk Way in the ‘Secret Garden’ next to the building with 1000s of stunning lights, decorations and Christmas scenes
- A delightful Santas Grotto
- Food/refreshments/mulled wine & German beer served nightly
- A Childrens ride
Entry into the Walk is £4.50 per person.
Babies under 2 go free. Sorry there are no concessions.
All money raised supports our work across Havering, Barking and Dagenham.
This is a magical experience not to miss over the Festive Season!
The walkway will be open to the public between 29th November 2023 – 1st January 2024. We strongly advise you to book in advance.
You are booking an ARRIVAL TIME.
We are staggering entry to minimise queues and make your experience more enjoyable and safe for all our guests.
For example, if you book a 6:10pm slot that is the time you should arrive at. Please be aware that you may still have to wait in a small queue. Once inside the attraction you may stay as long as you wish. Tickets are non-transferable. Please can all ticket holders in your group arrive at the gate at the same time.
Unfortunately Santa’s Grotto is now
However please sign up here to hear if any spaces become available, and to receive a video message from Santa!
Take part for your chance to win £500
A great early Christmas present!
Tickets are £2.50 each
Santa Claus will draw the lucky winner on Christmas Eve 2023
Maximum 6 tickets per booking. Please play responsibly. It is illegal for anyone under 16 to enter. The Lottery will be drawn live on our Facebook page on Sunday 24th December 2023.
- All visitors should not under any circumstances touch, interfere with or climb on any structure, decoration or electrical item within the site. The organiser Havering Christmas Land/Mind in Havering, Barking and Dagenham will not be held responsible for any personal injuries and loss resulting from these actions.
- Dogs will not be allowed in the Garden Walk Way and Grotto (with exception of assistance dogs)
- For the avoidance of any doubt – this is NOT a fun fair!
- The attraction is in Harrow Lodge Park which is quite a big park! Please come to the HORNCHURCH ROAD entrance. DO NOT go to the Abbs Cross Lane or Upper Rainham Road entrances, as this will mean walking through a very dark park.
- There is a public carpark next to Havering Christmas Land but may get full quickly. Please use public transport if you can.
- Havering Christmas Land is wheelchair and buggy friendly
- There is an onsite toilet. Please do not use the nearby Harrow Lodge Leisure centre, unless you are a member.
Terms and Conditions
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable unless the Attraction is cancelled by the Organiser. If this is the case, you will be able to claim a refund, or donate your entry fee to the charity.
Photographs or any other recordings of sound or images taken by a ticket holder within the Attraction venue may be used for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes only. Each ticket holder acknowledges that he/she is likely to be recorded and the resulting content may be publicly disseminated across a range of media.
No outside alcohol is permitted onsite. There is a small Beverage Hut that will be selling mulled wine, German beer and soft drinks.
Havering Christmas Land operates a ‘Challenge 25’ policy for alcohol sales. If you look 25 or younger, you will not be served alcohol unless you can prove you are 18 or older by presenting ID.
Fireworks, Chinese/flying lanterns, flares, and drones are not permitted.
To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and all hazards arising from or relating in any way to the Attraction for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during or after the event, and releases the ticket issuer/the event producer (Mind in Havering, Barking and Dagenham) from all liability thereafter with the exception of negligent acts by the organisers (Mind in Havering, Barking and Dagenham)
Adults are responsible for the safety of the children in their group/care.
All visitors should not under any circumstances touch, interfere with or climb on, any structure, decoration or electrical item within the Attraction. The organiser Havering Christmas Land/Mind in Havering, Barking and Dagenham will not be held responsible for any personal injuries resulting from these actions.
Smoking and vaping is not permitted within the Garden Walk Way, Grotto or enclosed spaces.
Dogs or other animals are not permitted inside the Garden Walk Way with the exception of assistance dogs.
Please be aware that the Attraction may not be appropriate for those who suffer with epilepsy or other health conditions related to flashing lights.
Havering Christmas Land does not offer refunds in the event of lost or stolen tickets or personal items or car theft.
Please use the litterbins and recycling points provided.
Please also remember that this is a family event. We will take a zero tolerance approach to bad behaviour. Mind in Havering, Barking and Dagenham intends to make every visit a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests.
There is an onsite toilet. Please do not use the nearby Harrow Lodge Leisure centre, unless you are a member.
Mind in Havering, Barking and Dagenham isrunning this Lottery under a Small Society Licence under the Gambling Act 2005 – Registration Number 265663.
We have a no refund policy unless we, the organiser, have to cancel the evenings Attraction, in which case visitors will be able to claim a refund or donate their entry fee to the charity.