The aim of the service is to support adults with mental health problems living in the London Borough of Havering to reduce the isolation experienced and provide information and support to overcome daily challenges and achieve identified goals.
A volunteer supports an individual on a one-to-one basis to achieve their goals and help them navigate access to activities in the local community.
What does the service offer?
- Mental health information and advice
- Support to access community opportunities
- Working on a one-to-one basis and in groups
- An opportunity to gain new experiences and meet new people
- A chance to fulfil potential by setting achievable goals
- Improved quality of life, recovery and wellbeing
- Working together to face life’s challenges
- An experienced and accredited team
Take a look at the Social Inclusion Project A5 Leaflet
For further information please contact us: