Terms & Conditions
By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions which are effective from your first visit.
- Havering Mind may change these terms and conditions from time to time. Your use of the website indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- The website is owned by Havering Mind and our technology partners.
- Copyright on any content on the website is reserved to the copyright holder. Copyright material must not be used without written permission. Where specified content may be copied, printed or downloaded, this is for non-commercial uses only. Content should not be distributed or otherwise circulated without written permission from Havering Mind.
- Havering Mind has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time it appears. If you believe content on this site is inaccurate please contact [email protected]
- These Terms and Conditions do not deal with the terms of any non-Havering Mind services promoted on our website. If the service is provided by a third party, the third party’s terms will apply
Havering Mind accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from use, misuse or inability to use the website.
- While Havering Mind aims to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day we accept no liability if for any reason the Website is unavailable for any time period. Access may be suspended temporarily and without notice in case of system failure, maintenance or for reasons beyond our control.
- Havering Mind endeavours to ensure the content of this website is accurate and up to date but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Havering Mind is not a medical organisation and provides information rather than advice. Havering Mind does not accept liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use any of the information on this website.
- Havering Mind takes no responsibility for the content of external websites and any such links should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.