Mental Health in the Workplace
Mental health is a growing issue in our workplaces with more and more people struggling with their mental wellbeing. As an employer, you have the moral obligation to look after the mental wellbeing of your employees.
There is much evidence to show that having a healthy workforce leads to happier, more engaged and more loyal staff. Your organisations reputation will also get a boost when it begins to be recognised as a mentally healthy, supportive workforce.
Each 2 – 3 hour session covers:
- An understanding of what mental health is (and is not)
- The key components of mental wellbeing
- How to recognise the signs of mental health problems and starting a conversation early
- Common mental health disorders including Depression, Anxiety and Stress
- How mental health directly affects your business
- How to conduct an audit of your workplace wellbeing
- How to create and promote a positive workplace environment
- Identifying stress triggers and negative thought patterns
- Recognising signs and symptoms of stress and burnout
- Treatments and therapy approaches
- Local mental health resources for service users
By taking part in our mental health training, you can educate your staff on ways to improve their own mental health and wellbeing and also give them the vital tools to be able to support and understand others. This will help stop mental illness from getting worse and help reduce the stigma associated with mental health problems.
Mental health training offers a cost-effective way to promote mental wellbeing in your organisation and at home. It is our aim to support you to make your organisation a mentally healthy workplace.
Please contact us for more information: