Do you have a minimum of two hours spare each week?
- Are you interested in helping people lead independent, fulfilling lives?
- Would you like to learn about Mental Health?
Telephone 01708 457040. We can help you today.
We are always looking for enthusiastic and competent individuals to help with the administration of our organisation. Roles could include:
- Answering the telephone
- Entering data onto databases and spreadsheets
- General office tasks
We have many roles available for volunteers to get involved in our expanding fundraising activities. Roles could include:
- Helping to organise and run events
- Collecting money
- Handing out leaflets
- Work on databases
- Event promotion
- Designing and managing your own event
Whatever role you choose, you’ll experience the rewarding feeling of being able to do something for someone else, develop your current skills, learn new ones and meet new people. You will also receive training and ongoing support
My experience of volunteering at Mind has been a very positive step for me. It has made me feel valued and appreciated. I have made new friends, it has helped build my confidence and self-esteem