Social Inclusion Project
Within this service, we support adults living in Havering who are struggling with their mental health, and becoming socially isolated. The project helps people to reduce isolation, build self-confidence and promote inclusion and wellbeing through the sharing of tips for managing stress and improving relaxation skills; mindfulness, resilience, good sleep practices and five ways to wellbeing.
Our varied workshops assist you to gain new skills to help overcome challenges through:
- A friendly one to one appointment
- Access to specially tailored workshops to help overcome challenges and gain coping strategies and interaction skills
- Access to Peer groups within your local area to meet new people
- Opportunity to look at volunteering activities to improve quality of life
- Signposting and warm transfer to other relevant services