We regularly hold mental health awareness training sessions to educate people about mental health, to raise awareness and promote positive wellbeing.
Each 2 – 3 hour session covers:
- An understanding of what mental health is (and is not)
- The key components of mental wellbeing
- How to recognise the signs of mental health problems and starting a conversation early
- Common mental health disorders including Depression, Anxiety and Stress
- A look at the less common disorders such as Bipolar, OCD etc
- Treatments and therapy approaches
- Local mental health resources for service users
Our Mental Health awareness training is ideal for:
- Groups and clubs
- Other charitable organisations
We also hold Mental Health and Young People Awareness sessions which are specifically targeted at parents or teachers of young people who want to understand more about the types of issues that young people face.
For organisations and businesses we can specifically tailor the training to meet your needs.
Please contact us for more information: